| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proof ataturk was a Yörük Turkmen True Origin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Proof ataturk was a Yörük Turkmen True Origin

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proof ataturk was a Yörük Turkmen True Origin
    Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 09:32
watch this 









Yörük Turkmen in Balkan
http://balkanpazar.org/yorukler.asp

His ancestors were Turcomans of Karaman who were settled into the Balkans in order to increase the numbers of Turkics in the region.

Profesori turk Enver Behnam Shapolyo shkruan: "Për gjyshërit e Ataturkut kisha pyetur një shok shkolle të Ataturkut, që ka qenë deputet, i quajtur Haxhi Mehmeti. Ai më tha: -Gjyshërit e Ataturkut janë nga komuna e Dibrës, Koxhshëk, të cilët kishin ardhur nga Konja e Anadollit dhe flisnin turqisht, për këtë shkak quheshin edhe "konjarë"... 

Mustafa was born as the son of Mr and Mrs Ali Rıza Efendi Turkish and Zübeyde Hanım in Salonika, which was then a part of the Ottoman Empire. It was also home to various peoples in the cosmopolitan Muslims with Jews and Christians lived together peacefully mainly. Mustafa's paternal grandfather, Kızıl Hafız Ahmed was one of the Yörük Türkmen. His mother was the daughter of an old peasant, originally from Konya, Karaman-derived family of the little town Langasa (now Langadas) in Thessaloniki. The parents were married 1871, 


"Efendiler, benim atalarım Anadolu'dan Rumeli'ye gelmiş Yörük Türkmenler'dendir " 
M.Kemal Atatürk


"Gentlemen, my ancestors came from Anatolia to Rumelia is from the Turkmen Yörük " 
M. Kemal Ataturk

and according to Falih Rıfkı Atay, Ali Rıza's roots have come from Söke in Aydın Province.[13][14] His mother Zübeyde is thought to be of Turkish[10][11] and according to Şevket Süreyya Aydemir, her roots have come from Turkoman (Türkmen) and in his family, there was roumor that they have come of Yörük.[15]

Time, 24-Mar-1923, DETAILS: Where is the Turk his own master 
read what it had to say on the matter you asked me before 
_ unstained reputation. Some of these wild reports charged him with being anything from a traitor to his country to being a "foreigner." Kemal is pure Turk (not, as some have said, a Jew) and has proved to the whole world that he is the core of Modern Turkey. 

Read more:http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,726976,00.html#ixzz18pnedDGl


Kocacık Köyünden Veyis Lemo (76), Atatürkün atalarının Karaman kökenli olduklarını, Kızıloğuzlar yörüklerinden oldukları için Kızıl lakabıyla tanındıklarını söyledi.

Translate to English

Veyis Lemo (76 year old) from Kocacik village said atatürk's ancestors came from Karaman and they were called "kizil" (Red) Because they were from Kiziloguz Yörük Tribe,

Source:
http://www.hurriyet.de/haberler/gundem/342603/ataturkun-baba-ocagi
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
es_bih View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 6369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 09:57
Why do some people try so hard to believe something when it serves no real world purpose than to flatter an ego.

J myust two cents.
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 11:09
Some European/Westernist "writer" thinking that ataturk was a slavic because he is blue eyed or blonde haired? how can he be slavic by that?


Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 11:10
btw do you agree with my posts?
Back to Top
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Lindalino
Status: Offline
Points: 2765
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 11:11
Yeah "es_bih", how??
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 11:22
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

btw do you agree with my posts?


I'm going to go ahead and respond for es_bih, as I believe any intelligent individual would respond in the same way to a thread as ridiculously and chauvinistically ethnocentric as this: We don't care enough to acknowledge what is a transparently self-serving attempt to engage in egotistic jingoism. Es_bih may certainly correct me if I am wrong.

You may, of course, continue to post threads of this nature; there is nothing that prohibits it. If you wish to be taken seriously on this forum, however,  I would suggest that you focus more attention on history, and less on flag-waving rhetoric. Before you think that I am giving you advice I would not give myself, I will inform you that I engaged in much of the same nonsense in my first week or so on the forum. It did not go over well, and gradually I came to appreciate that this community has much more to offer than an opportunity to engage in propaganda.

We do have a dearth of legitimate topics dealing with Turkish history, and your contributions in this area would be much appreciated. If you are able to apply your academic skills to the wealth of information surrounding the Turks on the steppe, the Ottoman Empire, or the modern Turkish state, we would all thank and congratulate you. If you did the translations in your most recent post, I will congratulate you now. Smile The choice is yours.

-Akolouthos
Back to Top
es_bih View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 6369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:08
Originally posted by Akolouthos Akolouthos wrote:

Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

btw do you agree with my posts?


I'm going to go ahead and respond for es_bih, as I believe any intelligent individual would respond in the same way to a thread as ridiculously and chauvinistically ethnocentric as this: We don't care enough to acknowledge what is a transparently self-serving attempt to engage in egotistic jingoism. Es_bih may certainly correct me if I am wrong.

You may, of course, continue to post threads of this nature; there is nothing that prohibits it. If you wish to be taken seriously on this forum, however,  I would suggest that you focus more attention on history, and less on flag-waving rhetoric. Before you think that I am giving you advice I would not give myself, I will inform you that I engaged in much of the same nonsense in my first week or so on the forum. It did not go over well, and gradually I came to appreciate that this community has much more to offer than an opportunity to engage in propaganda.

We do have a dearth of legitimate topics dealing with Turkish history, and your contributions in this area would be much appreciated. If you are able to apply your academic skills to the wealth of information surrounding the Turks on the steppe, the Ottoman Empire, or the modern Turkish state, we would all thank and congratulate you. If you did the translations in your most recent post, I will congratulate you now. Smile The choice is yours.

-Akolouthos
 
Could not have put it better myself fine sir. Clap
Back to Top
es_bih View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 6369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:09
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

btw do you agree with my posts?
 
Embarrassed
Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 02 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drgonzaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 23:38
Oh great superficial imagery as evidence! Heck, does the existing photograps of Ataturk in the garb of a janissary serve as evidence that he was actually a Christian convert from Salonika!?! Of course what I find fascinating in this sudden transmogrification under a Turkish banner is its sheer embrace of the Philhellene Thesis pumped about by Wikipedia.
 
PS: Everyone has it wrong Ataturk was a Mexican bracero! Edit function works!


Edited by drgonzaga - 24 Jul 2011 at 13:18
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1151
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 02:14
I had always thought Ataturk was a donme, a jew converted to islam. That's what I had been told -and I grew up in Salonika's center not many blocks away from Ataturk's house. I admit it's the first time I visited wikipedia's article on Ataturk. Apparently the donme theory is just a theory.Cry

(BTW, didn't read or watch any of the stuff OP posted)
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new?
it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
-Ecclesiastes
Back to Top
Harburs View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar
Chieftain

Joined: 10 Feb 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3144
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harburs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 04:28
The first clip song is an Azerbaijani song. That explains many thing. We have many Turkish members,  they can answer you better than anyone.
"Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed" Zoroaster.
Back to Top
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke


Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 07:27
The ethnic roots of Ataturk have always been a subject for discussion amongst Islamist and anti-republican Turks as there are supposed to be some indications that Ataturk might have sabbataist-separdhic roots. To answer that, nationalistic sources, -especially the Turkish army-, try hard to prove that Ataturk was ethnically a Turk, even go further and imply that his ethnicity was pure, a Turkoman, which means he had a direct connection to the central asia.

The thing is, the Ottoman Empire didn't hold ethnic statistics amongst Muslims. And there's no such family tree concept amongst the Turkish muslim community in the Ottoman Empire either. So practically it's impossible to know someone's direct family origin in Turkey, except for the Ottoman family, and the family of Mawlana. For the other families in Turkey, one can trace the ethnic roots as long as 100, 150 years. Grand father of Grand father maybe. Beyond that, it would be complete speculation even though some supposingly Turkoman families and tribes claim a really long family trees, such as Avsar tribes, but again, all of them are the nationalistic propagandas. Besides proven Turkoman families make up just tiny bit of the population in Turkey. )

The indications of his sabbataist background are:

His elementary school, which was a secular private school at that time (Yeah, really rare, maybe the only secular elementary school for "Muslim" children in the entire world at that time), was for Sabbataist children only. The founder of the school was also Ataturk's teacher, Shemsi Efendi, was a decrypted Jewish, whose real name was Simon Zwi. One of Simon Zwi's direct grandsons was Ismail Cem, a former foreign minister of Turkey (The other wellknown grandsons: Abdi Ipekci, a wellknown Turkish journalist, and Cemil Ipekci, a gay fashion designer for Turkish celebrities.) 

Nationalists explain that Ataturk was the only Turkish muslim in that school. Sabbatists somehow allowed him in.

His wife's family was also thought to be a Sabbatist family, Usakizade, a Smyrnian Family known for their wealthiness and political powers. 

Other than that, his long time friends were either Freemasons or Sabbataists, or even both. The reason for this is that Ataturk was a member of Young Turk movement, which was formed mainly by Freemason Turks, Sabbatist crypto Jewish-Turks, and Ottoman Jews.

Nonetheless, Ataturk was a gift to the Turkish people, whether Ataturk was a Sabbataist or not. Also Sabbataist Turks played a big role the Turkish secular success, many of whom were true secularists and sabbataism was nothing more than just an old family tradition to them.

There're some interesting and good sources for this topic in Turkish. But hardly any English, unfortunately. However I suggest a good book in English on this.

The Donme: Jewish Converts, Muslim Revolutionaries, and Secular Turks.



PS:

Ataturk being a Slavic, Greek, or Albanian is not worth discussing though. But many foreigners claim those nonsense and they don't have any clue or idea what they are talking about. 

Edited by The Hidden Face - 22 Jul 2011 at 07:57
Back to Top
Zagros View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar
Kaveh ye Ahangar

Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: MidX,Engelistan
Status: Offline
Points: 12490
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 08:47
So what's the big deal if he was Jewish?
Back to Top
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke


Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 09:24
Even If Ataturk had a Sabbataist background, he couldn't be simply called Jewish. Because he was not born Jewish and Jews reject Sabbataism to be a Jewish sect. It's much complicated and has long theological story in Jewish history.

As for whether it is a big deal or not, Nationalists and the State strongly oppose the claim that Ataturk might have Sabbataist background. Because of the sole fact that Islamists in Turkey would gain so much power in public, since It was Ataturk who destroyed the Caliphate and the Ottoman Empire. 

To Leftist Turks It doesn't seem to be a big deal at all. Many of them don't see any problem with Ataturk having a non Muslim connection, or a Jewish connection. Doesn't matter to them.

Though it should be much more important for historians that whether the Young Turks might use their Freemason and Jewish connections to make politics and if so, how. For instance, some Italian Freemasons say that the Young Turks tried so hard to use their Freemason networking to block Italian interference in Libya in 1911, which caused the Italo-Turkish war.


Edited by The Hidden Face - 22 Jul 2011 at 09:26
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 10:56
sephardic jew? his mother was from other selanik Langadas there were Only turks in Langadas than jew

if ataturk was a sephardic jew he shouldnt be blonde,

Turkoman of central asia? The Mongoloid Turkmen should be descent Mongols empire by roots,In Ancient Time the turk were not Mongoloid,

You know what? im Yörük Turkmen myself,

Sephardic Jew




Yörük Turkmen




The Yörük peoples were Oghuzic Peoples from Central asia later Yörük settled in Iran and Turkey and in 13th they settled in Balkan (bulgaria,macedonia,north greece)



There is No Proof that ataurk is a Jewish Himself,
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 11:10
There were No janisarraies in Ataturk Time Or Ataturk were dressed as janissaray in Bulgaria Clap

The Janissaray were killed By Mahumud II

"is supporters failed to recapture power before Mustafa IV had him killed, but elevated Mahmud II to the throne in 1808."

Source:a b c Kinross, pp 431–434.
Back to Top
es_bih View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 6369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 11:18
Not "all" were killed, and not all served at the same time... it was a class more than an army for a long time as well.
Back to Top
Flipper View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Location: Anatolia&Balkan
Status: Offline
Points: 2798
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 18:30
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

sephardic jew? his mother was from other selanik Langadas there were Only turks in Langadas than jew

if ataturk was a sephardic jew he shouldnt be blonde,

Turkoman of central asia? The Mongoloid Turkmen should be descent Mongols empire by roots,In Ancient Time the turk were not Mongoloid,

You know what? im Yörük Turkmen myself,

Sephardic Jew




Yörük Turkmen




The Yörük peoples were Oghuzic Peoples from Central asia later Yörük settled in Iran and Turkey and in 13th they settled in Balkan (bulgaria,macedonia,north greece)



There is No Proof that ataurk is a Jewish Himself,


First of all does it really matters if Ataturk had some Jewish ancestry? I have heard so many theories about his origin like if it really matter for those creating them. He has been labelled Slavic  and Albanian on the basis he lived in some towns of the Balkans at some points of his life. The point is that this man fought for the Turks and became the founder of the Turkish republic. End of story.

Now, I am sorry to tell you this but the child you posted on picture does not proove anything really. Mind that the region of Turkmenistan was inhabited by Scythes and Tocharians before the Turkic people settled there. That explains the light characteristics of some people in Turkmenistan, not a Turkic ancestry.
FΑΝΑΚΤΟΥ ΜΙΔΑ ΓΟΝΟΣ
Back to Top
Al Jassas View Drop Down
King
King


Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5000
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 19:32
Originally posted by The Hidden Face The Hidden Face wrote:

The ethnic roots of Ataturk have always been a subject for discussion amongst Islamist and anti-republican Turks as there are supposed to be some indications that Ataturk might have sabbataist-separdhic roots. To answer that, nationalistic sources, -especially the Turkish army-, try hard to prove that Ataturk was ethnically a Turk, even go further and imply that his ethnicity was pure, a Turkoman, which means he had a direct connection to the central asia.
 
 
This proves the childnessness of both sides of the debate. So if he was a green man from Mars would than make anything he done less impressive?
Originally posted by The Hidden Face The Hidden Face wrote:

 

The indications of his sabbataist background are:

His elementary school, which was a secular private school at that time (Yeah, really rare, maybe the only secular elementary school for "Muslim" children in the entire world at that time), was for Sabbataist children only. The founder of the school was also Ataturk's teacher, Shemsi Efendi, was a decrypted Jewish, whose real name was Simon Zwi. One of Simon Zwi's direct grandsons was Ismail Cem, a former foreign minister of Turkey (The other wellknown grandsons: Abdi Ipekci, a wellknown Turkish journalist, and Cemil Ipekci, a gay fashion designer for Turkish celebrities.) 

Nationalists explain that Ataturk was the only Turkish muslim in that school. Sabbatists somehow allowed him in.
 
First of all it was a grand tradition for Ottoman civil servant families and the rich to teach their children in missionary schools or private schools (secular or not) rather than the schools of the Ottoman ministry of education. Such schools were abundant in the Arab provinces which don't come close to european provinces in wealth. Here in Saudi Arabia the oldest school, Al-Falah, was built around the time Attaturk was born and almost all the first generation of civil servants here were educated there. For Attaturks family to have sent their kid to one such school was expected not exceptional.
 
And the fact that there were alot of jews in that school comes from the well known fact that 58% of Selanik's population at that time were jews and in the Ottoman empire education was a favourite occupation for them (indeed some schools in Damascus and elsewhere were run by jews too).
Originally posted by The Hidden Face The Hidden Face wrote:

His wife's family was also thought to be a Sabbatist family, Usakizade, a Smyrnian Family known for their wealthiness and political powers. 

Other than that, his long time friends were either Freemasons or Sabbataists, or even both. The reason for this is that Ataturk was a member of Young Turk movement, which was formed mainly by Freemason Turks, Sabbatist crypto Jewish-Turks, and Ottoman Jews.

 
 
So if he was a freemason whats the problem? Freemason clubs are gentleman's clubs where people go and have a good time. The idea that people came and planned and conspired to do this and that proves how small the brains of the people who believe this crap. I used to see freemasons behind everything thing wrong under the sun until I grew up and knew better.
 
As for the young Turks, Ataturk's role and involvment with that organisation was very tiny (bloated by propaganda after his death, I read books and newspapers from that era and Ataturk's name came only in Libya) until the Libyan war when he became wildly popular across the Ottoman empire (there many Arabic poems of that era praising him). In any case the principal players in the Young Turks were all full blooded muslim bastards who lead Turkey into ruins first in the balkans and then in WWI for no good reason.
 
 

Al-Jassas
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 23:06
Flipper

The Turkic Nomadic (Yörük) were settled in Balkan 13th or 14th by Mehmed II and Other ottoman sultans,
Also Cumanians Settled in Eastern Europe (Balkan,Romania.Hungary)

Tocharian were Uyghur Peoples because The Indo-europeanist call them as Tocharian?

why i join in This Forum? because Im here for against Eurocentist/Westernist and Other Propagandaist

Slavic? and Ataturk was faired and blue eyed and u call him a slavic because he Look like that?
I have mostly Slavic Friends in Real life all of them are not Blonde nor blue eyed,

Yörük are more White than south slavs and Albanians

"Thus she liked to think that she had in her veins some of the pure fair blood of the Yuruks, those nomadic descendants of the original Turkish tribes who still survive in isolation among the Taurus Mountains"


The Scythian were Turkic Origin but they were not iranian because Iranian were against Scythian ;)




and The Iranism propaganda Stolen Turkmen History called Afshar and Qajar and safavid as "persian" empire?
because The Turcoman saved Iran against Pashtun,Kurdish,Ottoman,Mughals.



Back to Top
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke


Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 23:10
First off, let me introduce my position on the issue, I am not against Sabbataism or Freemasonry, in fact I even feel sympathy towards them. So please don't ask me irrelevant questions like "So, what's the problem?" or "What's the big deal?" Again, absoletely no problem at all. I would like to be just like any other serious historians: learn historical characters' true, detailed and unbiased biographies first.

Al-Jassas, Let's clear some points you mentioned.

The school of Semsi Efendi was so exceptional in terms of secularist teaching methods in elementary schools in the Ottoman Empire. How Semsi Efendi got in trouble with the local authorities because of this "new style" was also documented.

Second exception is that this school meant to be for Muslim children brought by an Islamic community, actually a secret community school for Sabbataists - which means illegal, unlike missionary schools which were allowed and protected by law in the Empire.

As for Ataturk's role in the movement, this is a hot topic in Turkey, too. Again, there are only opinions, since all the documents were destroyed by the Pasha trio after the abondonment of the movement in 1918. So we never know exactly what Ataturk's role really was.

But we know that he was both too young -comparing to the founding Doctors, and too unpopular -comparing to Enver Pasha (Though same age), to be a big guy in the movement. 

Though his role was not "tiny" either. His first serious role was probably being one of the high commanders of the Hareket Army, the Army that overturned the mighty rule of Sultan Abdulhamid II in 1909. In fact he was also the one who named the Army "Hareket/Harekât" which stands for "Operation" as a military term, and wrote the formal letters to the palace. Which means he was sort of a spokesman of the Young Turks at that moment. 

But after the Gallipoli front in the WW1, Ataturk gained his popularity in the country and in the world. And then the war of independence.

Some Turkish historians say that Mustafa Kemal was in the team B in the movement. An analogy with football teams which you have a team formed by top stars and team B for younger but skilled players who will play in team A when ready.





Edited by The Hidden Face - 23 Jul 2011 at 23:12
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 23:21
Hidden Face if Your Teacher was a Jewish does that make that you r a jewish? No,
i know that Simon Aka Semsi was a Jewish,

Why are you talking about Young Turks all time? all of them are not jewish at all, some of them Turkic (Turkish and Tatar) and Greek muslim,Dönmeh,
Back to Top
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke


Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 1590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 23:51
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

Hidden Face if Your Teacher was a Jewish does that make that you r a jewish? No,
i know that Simon Aka Semsi was a Jewish,

Why are you talking about Young Turks all time? all of them are not jewish at all, some of them Turkic (Turkish and Tatar) and Greek muslim,Dönmeh,

I don't claim that Ataturk was a Jew. I wrote the claims made by different groups and historians. Though I eliminated the utterly absurd ones as there are many claims on Ataturk including that "Ataturk was actually a devil". Confused

I am talking about the Young Turks because I am having a conversation with Al-Jassas on the Young Turks and Ataturk's role with them. And not all the Young Turks were Jewish. Infact there were few Jews in the movement, though many Sabbataists, but I prefer not to call them simply "Jew". There were many ethnic Turks in the movement, too.  


Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 23:57
Ok then,

any knows who owns the forum?
Back to Top
Flipper View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Location: Anatolia&Balkan
Status: Offline
Points: 2798
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 21:22
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

Flipper

The Turkic Nomadic (Yörük) were settled in Balkan 13th or 14th by Mehmed II and Other ottoman sultans,
Also Cumanians Settled in Eastern Europe (Balkan,Romania.Hungary)

Tocharian were Uyghur Peoples because The Indo-europeanist call them as Tocharian?

why i join in This Forum? because Im here for against Eurocentist/Westernist and Other Propagandaist

Slavic? and Ataturk was faired and blue eyed and u call him a slavic because he Look like that?
I have mostly Slavic Friends in Real life all of them are not Blonde nor blue eyed,

Yörük are more White than south slavs and Albanians

"Thus she liked to think that she had in her veins some of the pure fair blood of the Yuruks, those nomadic descendants of the original Turkish tribes who still survive in isolation among the Taurus Mountains"




First of all lets make it clear that I do not claim Ataturk was Slavic or Albanian. I just mentioned some absurd claims made about him. I see Ataturk as a Turk and I will not bother if one of his ancestors were something else or if he was from a specific Turkic tribe.

Now, a second thing you should know that I am not here to carry and Iranian propaganda or anything. I have no interest of supporting any nationalistic view here related to central Asia.

Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:



The Scythian were Turkic Origin but they were not iranian because Iranian were against Scythian ;)




and The Iranism propaganda Stolen Turkmen History called Afshar and Qajar and safavid as "persian" empire?
because The Turcoman saved Iran against Pashtun,Kurdish,Ottoman,Mughals.



You claim of Scythians being not Iranic because Persians turned against them is not valid at all. In the same sense Spartans were not Hellenic people because Athenians fought against them. Kaskas and Luwians were not Anatolians because they were fighting the Hittites. Israelites were not Semitic because Egyptians were hunting them.

As you can see your point has no relevance. You don't understand the basic meaning of the term "Iranic". It doesn't mean Persian... Iranic is used to denote a group of people speaking Iranic languages such as Persian, Ossetian, Kurdish etc.

Scythian and Tocharian are Indo-European languages, the first belonging to the group of Iranic languages and the second forming a group of itself. 

If you have any objection to Scythian and Tocharian being Indo-European, please post academic references and not somekind of youtube homgrew "TRUTH" videos. I am sure you cannot even find a single Turkish academic that makes such a claim.


FΑΝΑΚΤΟΥ ΜΙΔΑ ΓΟΝΟΣ
Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 10:23
Flipper Youtube is just like forum like u can sent comment in video comment or channel or PM,
you can read some sources from book in the video and u can search the sources in google search ;),

There is No Such thing "indo-european" falsey Eurocentist theories,
Etruscan were never "indo-european" their other mythology were called Turan,

According To None-Eurocenist/western Propagandaist,

The Aryan Persians called their nearest non-Aryan neighbours to the north Turan, and the Aryan Greeks called the Turkic tribe of the Rasenna nearest them Turrhenoi.
books.google.comJames Anthony Froude, John Tulloch, Thomas Carlyle - 1877




"History is actually a cycle, a very long cycle. It's not what we're taught in schools. What we're taught is effectively a 19th Century Fabrication, white supremacist, eurocentric con job."
-John Anthony West

Tocharian:

The written Tocharian documents date from the 6th to the 8th centuries, roughly contemporary with the ancient Turkic inscriptions. 
Source:
books.google.comAndrás Bodrogligeti, Miklós Érdy, Gyula Décsy - 1995 




Germanic:

● » We Germanic People are in Origin Türks, we have not to be ashamed of this fact. The Türks are a very honorable and pride People. « (Prof. Dr. Sven Lagerbring)
-
● » Our ancestors are Turks who are comrades of Oden. We have got enough evidence on this subject. There are people who want to fool you into thinking they are Goths, or Tyrks. I don't care whether it will be discrediting for me or not. Oden and his comrades were Turks. « (Prof. Dr. Sven Lagerbring)

Tirkiar was called in germanic runes

There is another book, written by Prof. Dr. Sven Lagerbring during 18th century, about the fact that Vikings are of Türk Origin. Prof. Dr. Sven Lagerbring says that in old Swedish historical evidence, it is written that Oden is the leader of the tribe called Tirkiar. He explains that Tirkiar, means Türks. İf we study history we will see that many words evaluate theirself in time. So, the differences in the spelling between the words Türk, Tirkiar, Turchia, Turku, Torg and Torgu doesn't mean they aren't from same Origin



The Eurocenism removed those historic source in European School and created own their false theory indo-european :S,
Back to Top
Harburs View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar
Chieftain

Joined: 10 Feb 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3144
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harburs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 11:17
You are just hurting Turkish people with your comments. 
"Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed" Zoroaster.
Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 02 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drgonzaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 13:15
Originally posted by Turkmenian Turkmenian wrote:

There were No janisarraies in Ataturk Time Or Ataturk were dressed as janissaray in Bulgaria Clap The Janissaray were killed By Mahumud II "is supporters failed to recapture power before Mustafa IV had him killed, but elevated Mahmud II to the throne in 1808."
Source:a b c Kinross, pp 431–434.
 
Please do not insult our intelligence! Here for your delectation:
 
 
As for appeals to the tourist travel exploiter John Anthony West as an "Egyptologist". Please save that cant for the totally uninformed. I know that WorldHistoria gets its share of narcissists grinding particular axes so as to dress up the turkey they wish to serve at table, but as Suren observed, the spices chosen just do not cook well.
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
es_bih View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 6369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 14:15
The faster you realize that nomadic tribes move in small groups, and usually themselves absorb large numbers of foreign elements the better for your own academic reputation.

Back to Top
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 22:32
Originally posted by Suren Suren wrote:

You are just hurting Turkish people with your comments. 

Not really,

some of my germanic friends agreed with sven lagerbring the founder of swedish historian,
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.